Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Moving Out, More Apologies, and a Haircut

So, unsurprisingly, I've been rather silent again on here the past couple weeks. In addition to dealing with some personal baggage, I'm also preparing to not only move into a new apartment (close to home but out of my parents' house) but also for a super important job interview next week up near Boston.

Which means, I've been going through all my stuff to get rid of things as well as try and decorate my new place on an extremely limited budget. I've also changed up my hair, which was long overdue, and gone a tad crazy at secondhand clothing stores to prep for my interview (you'll see what I mean soon).

So. Keep checking back here, make sure to stay tuned on my Etsy page (seriously about to be flooded with stuff), and follow me using those links over on the right :)

No comments:

Post a Comment