Monday, February 18, 2013

Beauty Tips: Lipstick

I am NOT a lipstick kind of girl. It makes me so sad because lipstick looks so unbelievably fabulous on other girls/women, but it looks like a cruel joke on me. Which sucks especially bad in the month of love and red and hearts and sparkles... So my beauty goal this spring is to conquer (or at least not cower in fear from) lipstick!

From my research thus far, here's a few of my favorite lip DIYs and tutorials:

A guide to lipstick shades from Liz at Cotton & Curls

How to prep your lips for the perfect lipstick from Stephanie at Henry Happened

Another Henry Happened favorite, this time a great list of lipstick tutorials and colors

An awesome red lips tutorial video

And of course, I have to give a shout-out to one of my old college friends, who just started a beauty Tumblr. She is not one to shy away from drama (she is an actress after all), so her lipstick choices are always spot-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment