Thursday, August 4, 2011

DIY heaven

Recently I've found that more and more, what I'm waste time doing on the internet is looking up how to make things, inspiration to make things, and what things other people have made. Here's a sample from this past week or so. Unfortunately, I didn't save where I got the images, so only some are credited :( Note to self.

White button down plus neon fabric = designer dress that probably costs more than I make in a month (or two). (via ???)


Bolt bracelets from my favorite DIY/fashion blogger EVER, A Pair and a Spare.


Super duper easy front pleat skirt that I'm drooling over, again from A Pair and a Spare


One of the many leather projects I have coming up - leather feather keychain! tee hee (via ...love Maegan, I think)


This technically was a tutorial for this awesome hairstyle, but I'm in LOVE with that necklace and want to try and recreate it! (via ...love Maegan)

No comments:

Post a Comment