Monday, October 1, 2012

Holy Monocle, Batman

Guys. Guys. Seriously. Guys.

I thought it was pretty cool when I stumbled across a website called Warby Parker that has absolutely beautiful collection of vintage-y style glasses, semi-inspired by Jack Kerouac (including this pair which kind of look like my new pair - how cute is that keyhole nose bridge??).

Even cooler that they will ship you five frames to try on for FREE before you decide which to buy (amazing since it's SO hard to know which will look amazing or terrible on your face shape from pictures alone).

I thought it was yet still cooler that their glasses were under $100 each, including lenses. Made doubly awesome by the fact that they send a pair of glasses to a person in need for each pair sold.

And then I saw this.

And then this.

Seriously. Speechless. I almost wish I had facial hair now for just this purpose. Almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment