Tuesday, May 15, 2012

DIY: Leather Fringe Crossbody Bag

I've been seeing inspo fringe purses everywhere, and yesterday realized I have this ivory leather clutch that I made last summer yet never use, plus tons of leftover leather. So I made myself a crossbody leather fringe bag in literally one step. So great for when I'm going out and only need a small bag to put my phone, camera, and wallet in, instead of my usual massive mom-purses.

What you need:
A purse
Fringe (or fabric to cut into fringe)
Fabric glue (or you could sew it)
Sorry for my very un-vacuumed floor... I'm in the process of packing up my room

What you do:
1) Take bag, glue on fringe.

2) DONE!

And as a teaser for tomorrow's post featuring my friend Ben's (not so) secret inner model, here he is working it with my new bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment