Saturday, September 1, 2012

Fall Style Report: Cozy, With A Chance Of Sequins

In line with my recent obsession with all things soft and warm and cozy (cue Sheldon's infamous kitty song), I've found that most fall fashions I've been seeing have a bit of something extra - sparkle! Whether it's sequined patches on a chunky knit sweater, an ultra-glittery tank dress worn underneath an oversized cardigan, or just some sparkly accessories paired with an otherwise warm fall look, I'm obsessed.

And WhoWhatWear agrees with me, according to their Fall 2012 Trend Guide!


not technically fallwear - more like a transition outfit, but still!






Images via: whowhatwear, becauseimaddicted (here and here), studded hearts (fellt) (here and here), chictopianet-a-porterbentrovatoblog tumblrOh So GlamAPAAS, and Pinterest (couldn't find links to original photos)

No comments:

Post a Comment