Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Stream of Consciousness On Zara

I stumbled across the Zara TRF September Lookbook via BecauseImAddicted and I love love love it. Largely because of just this first image:

First thought to cross my mind: HOLY MOLY I cannot wait until I can start wearing beanies again, how perfect is that deep maroon?? Also, those boots and that coat and that simple shift dress - soooo good! Add some tights and you've got my perfect winter outfit. (See: Canada)

Second image: hmm, that'd be super easy to DIY. Just take a regular chambray shirt and bleach the crap out of everything but the shoulder piece.

Third image: I TOTALLY have that jacket, except different (mine's leather with black sequins, but the concept is the same). I need to wear it like this ASAP.

The rest of them: yep, toootally wouldn't mind wearing that.

No comments:

Post a Comment