Monday, January 28, 2013

Riddle Winner And A Return To The Internet

You know, sometimes life doesn't exactly go the way you want it to. First, I get violently and suddenly ill halfway through moving into my new apartment. Then my internet doesn't get set up until a week after I've been here, disallowing me from announcing the riddle winner, only letting through two prescheduled posts. Then I realize that being an adult means having to pay rent and utilities and not purchase fabric willy nilly from Joanns. Boo.

In any case, internet is back and so am I! So without further ado, and although almost all of you got the right answer despite its gross factor (I'm so proud! sniff), the winner is...

SHENOAH!!

Congratulations!! Email me and we can talk about your fabulous prize!

No comments:

Post a Comment