Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Shop My Closet!

***NOTE: Unfortunately, I've since donated/given everything away that wasn't sold by the time I left school in May. Sorry!!****

I have way too much stuff. Yes, I know, hashtagfirstworldproblems. But I really do. There's just STUFF everywhere, that I never use or wear, but the DIY (read: packrat) in me wants me to keep nonetheless.

And so as I graduate in a couple weeks, the first thing that needs to get cleaned out is my closet.

For those of you on campus, shipping is free (duh) - just shoot me a text/email and we can work something out. For anyone who's not, email me, and we can negotiate shipping.
You are of course allowed to try on anything you see below, and all prices are definitely negotiable!!

Misc things that I didn't bother photographing:
Vidal Sassoon 1875watt air dyer: $3 Sold
Hair rollers (like these ones, with all the pins/clips still included): $5


Fioni heels, size 8 - $5
These shoes are a little dirty, hence the low price (I'll clean them as best I can, but no promises)


Silver Express top, size M - $5
I love this shirt (looks really cute for interviews/holiday dinners), but sadly there is no way I will ever fill it out :(
SOLD


Thrifted/altered tiny flower print dress (unhemmed) - $3, or $5 if you want me to hem it for you
I altered this dress last summer but it's just never worked for me
SOLD


 Silver sleeveless knit top - $3
SOLD

American Apparel crop top (bottom two pictures show the color better), $5
SOLD


White and red peasant top by New Look, size 12(UK) - $10
I bought this shirt in London (hence the price) and ended up taking the elastic out of the bottom - I'll definitely iron it before you get it


Blue cowl neck top with studded shoulders from New York & Company, size S, $7
It's long, so could also feasibly be a dress if worn with leggings
SOLD


Angora rabbit hair and lambs wool sweater, size L, $15
suuuuuuper soft, just looks weird on me


Printed dress, size M, $7


Gray American Apparel (BDG brand) jersey-style top, size M, $3
Note: sorry it's all wrinkly, I will definitely iron this for you!


Fringed leather vest, $5
Ethical note: this is real leather


Dark green shrug/cardigan thing from Ann Taylor Loft, size XS, $5


DIY'ed lace dress (belt not included), $3
SOLD - but stay tuned for more news about this one!

Urban Outfitters (Pins and Needles brand) lace tank top, size M, $3
SOLD


Rue 21 sheer flower print top/tunic, size M, $4


DIY'ed "bleussant" sweater, size petite (PM), $10


And lastly, these thrifted high-waisted purple silk pants - FREE
These pants will go to any student from my college who promises to wear them to sporting events/homecoming next year

2 comments:

  1. HI!
    Is the red and white peasant blouse still for sale???
    Tonya. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I may have ended up donating it at the end of the year, but I will definitely check for you! Shoot me an email to remind me. Thanks for reading!

      Delete