Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Also, Summer White

As I was looking around the other day at shorts, I learned something. Apparently there is a thing called "summer white". It's where you wear white in the summer, which apparently is a thing. Huh. Makes sense.

Although I'm just now learning about this, and although I'm terrified of wearing anything white besides cheap tshirts, I really really want to join this summer white thing. Because I mean, come on, look at it!


and just added today:



Love the lace, love the cutouts, love the studs. So much DIY inspiration!! Want, want want.

via: Native Fox, HonestlyWTF (x3), Because Im Addicted, Blushing Ambition, Classy Girls Wear Pearls (x2), Could I Have That, Fashion Squad, Gary Pepper on Fellt, Studded Hearts on Fellt (x2), Fashion Toast again, and Studded Hearts on Fellt (x2) again

No comments:

Post a Comment