Thursday, March 15, 2012

Milan Fashion Week in Review

As I prepare my glorious return to threadbare with all 4,000 DIY projects I have planned, here's some very over-due photos from Milan Fashion Week!

Milan, you wonderful wonderful place.

Salvatore Ferragamo: still loving the black and gold!




Giorgio Armani: How much do you love these fedoras??? A lot, or so much you'd buy a ticket all the way to Milan just to get a glimpse of them? I'm in the latter camp. The color blocking is also gorgeous, especially in contrast with all the cool gray.

More Armani


Dolce & Gabbana: Had to include the absolutely adorable outfit on the left, even though the model is terrifyingly tiny...


Jill Sanders: Super feminine, super gorgeous... amazing colors, amazing cut outs. Just great!

Etro: I'm madly in love with the white lace pattern on the sleeves of this jacket

Emilio Pucci: so many DIY ideas!

Gianfranco Ferre: so much structural wonderfulness.

No comments:

Post a Comment