Thursday, March 22, 2012

Spring Break 2012!

Okay, I admit it, I've totally been slacking. But that's because I've been relaxing here all week:


I've been in Florida since Sunday, visiting family over spring break. My favorite trip was to the Ringling Brother's art museum (who knew they liked Rubens so much??), including an absolutely incredible miniature circus display which was done by one guy over the course of 55 years. I also went to my very first (spring training) major league baseball game! There was also of course some kayaking and just sitting around on the beach. I even got to read a whole book! Just for fun!

Doesn't get much better right? My spring break really has been amazing thus far, and I'm really sad that it's back to reality (and my thesis work) tomorrow :(











No comments:

Post a Comment