Monday, February 27, 2012

London Fashion Week Wrap-Up

Sorry I've been so silent the past few days, it's been a hectic week! My thesis work is starting to speed up, classes are in full swing now, and I spent this weekend in New York on a class trip (pictures tomorrow hopefully!), so there's been little time for looking at pretty things online recently - womp womp. But yesterday I finally let myself indulge in the incredible designs from across the pond at London Fashion Week. Here are some of my favorites (click on the image to see it larger):

Antonio Berardi:
How have I never thought to combine peach and turquoise (dress and shoes second from the left)?? Just brilliant. I love all of these silhouettes - more structured skirts!

Erdem:
Love the neon and lace, plus the booties and subtle sequins.

 Mary Katrantzou:
More peplums, more beautiful graphic prints, and how much fun would the right dress be to walk in!

Matthew Williamson:
I think this dress single-handedly changes my usual dislike of blue/orange combinations

Mulberry:
Beautiful prints, and I love the tribal prints and blanket cape combo. 

Peter Pilotto:
Absolutely stunning prints. Who else sees a stained glass window, and the ocean? 

Roksanda Illincic:
Though most of the collection was too loud (and too plaid) for my taste, this dress on the left caught my eye, especially because of the contrast back (which you can see off on the side of the right picture). 

Street Style:
No wrap-up of London Fashion Week would be complete without a shout-out to street style. Apparently crazy print pants are super in right now, especially floral prints. Duly noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment